Looks Like Paint, Lasts Like Vinyl
1. Our expert painters (coating installers) begin by pressure cleaning your whole house and then carrying out a comprehensive evaluation of your home’s exterior. Any sub-par areas are expertly repaired, boards are replaced and your house is caulked any place needed.
2. Next your service team will begin a comprehensive surface preparation, scraping away all loose paint. This guarantees that the finest possible bond between the Rhino Shield coating and your house can happen.
3. Next comes pre-paint prep where all outside areas not to be painted are masked off to keep them clean. In addition bushes, driveways, furniture, landscape features and other exterior areas are covered to protect them.
4. We next spray the primer. This specifically formulated layer permeates the outside surface areas and bonds to them at a molecular level leaving them prepared to get the final coat in the color you pick.
5. A Rhino Shield finish coat in one of 1500 colors is applied.
6. Masking and cover materials are carefully removed exposing your house’s dazzling exterior that is warranted for a full 25 years!
Wide Range of Applications
Our ceramic finish is among the most versatile available. Rhino-Shield was created to resolve a wide variety of problems often found when a house’s exterior is painted by a common painting service provider using old-style house paint. Our ceramic layer can be sprayed on wood substrates, Masonite, HardiePlank®, brick, stone, cement, cement block, stucco and a wide range of other surface types. To get a more thorough view of how Rhino-Shield can enhance your home kindly visit the Benefits page.
Rhino-Shield continues to maintain its position as an industry leader. Our product is environmentally friendly, made to stand the test of time and the elements, and will prove to be a sound financial decision. For more information please fill out our contact form, or call us directly at 1.888.744.6664.
Rhino Shield Ceramic Finish is Perfect for all these Exterior Paint Applications
–Windows and Doors
–Fascia & Eavesdrops
–Corroded Metal Restoration
–Aluminum Siding both flat and textured
–Metal (all types) Coating